We usually respond within a week
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
Location: London, Old Street
Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week at Lottie’s HQ
Lottie is a HealthTech start-up based in London, founded by brother duo, Chris and Will Donnelly. Our mission is to elevate later life for everybody and build the later living sector of the future. To date, Lottie has raised over £9m, from leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel, General Catalyst and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CPTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 and today offers three core business services, including:
Lottie’s Marketplace (B2B2C) - A free service that helps families and retirees find the UK’s best care homes and retirement living properties.
Found by Lottie (B2B) - CRM software mapped to the care and retirement living industries unique customer journey.
Seniorcare by Lottie (B2B) - Employee benefits platform, helping corporates deliver outstanding eldercare support to their employees.
Since launching, Lottie has now supported hundreds of thousands of families navigate the stressful later living system, while helping thousands begin their next chapter in later life. Looking ahead, Lottie aims to become the UK’s first household name in the later living space, while also developing several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a data insights tool and other home management software solutions.
We are actively seeking an ambitious Content Creator to join Lottie’s growing marketing team, currently comprising of 9 individuals. The successful candidate will be responsible for ideating, creating and posting daily content on Lottie’s social media channels (inc. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Youtube), while also managing the channel's performance in terms of engagement and growth. In addition, the successful candidate will be available to support other team’s with their content creation requirements, most commonly the wider marketing team including the CRM, Digital PR and Paid Media divisions.
The content required in this role will mostly be social media first, including basic graphic design work (e.g. Canva), photography (e.g. iPhone quality) and short-form videography (e.g. Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, Tik Tok, and Twitter). While it is not a requirement that candidates have any forma social media management experience, we are looking to hire someone who has a passion for content creation and has demonstrated some ability in growing a social media audience - be it their own businesses/personal channel or the social media of a school//university society (e.g. Charity Fashion Show).
The Content Creator will play an important part in shaping Lottie’s brand and helping us achieve future UK household status. As part of this, the successful candidate will help Lottie deliver on its mission of challenging the industry status quo and to change perceptions of later life (we’re making care homes cool!). In doing so, they'll work closely with Lottie’s wider team, network of care home and retirement living communities and other partner brands.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of all external Lottie social media channels (inc. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Youtube.
- Ideate, create and post daily content on Lottie’s social media channel.
- Oversee and report social media performance to department heads.
- Run monthly brand activations, involving Lottie’s partner network and/or team, with the goal of creating brand awareness and viral moment.
- Partner with other exciting brands for marketing collaborations, as we have done in the past with Pot Gang and Unplugged.
- Supporting (and leading) on ad hoc projects within the business, while supporting other team members with content creation.
An idea of the output we’ll be looking for…
- No. of weekly/monthly posts across Lottie’s multiple social media accounts.
- Engagement of social media audience, in terms of likes, comments and shares.
- Growth of social media audience, in terms of likes and followers.
- Supporting wider company goals and projects, as well other team members.
- Helping develop scalable processes and overseeing the successful implementation.
- Feedback and satisfaction of team members.
Who we’re looking for
- Passion for being part of a company that is having a positive impact on the world.
- Excited by content creation and social media.
- Infused by brand building and B2C marketing.
- Highly creative and willing to push the boundaries in content creation/social media.
- Ultimate doer and enjoys being given full ownership.
- Agile and willing to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Focused on delivery and progress, not perfection.
- Experience in using design software like Canva or similar.
- Basic photography and video editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to grow an engaged audience on social media..
- Desire to be part of Lottie’s growth journey, helping to suggest improvements to benefit both customers and Lottie.
What you’ll get from us
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week.
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays
We want to create an inclusive environment that celebrates the diversity of our people whilst enabling them to do the best work of their careers. We are committed to ensuring that all our people processes are equitable. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Lottie is an exciting Health-tech start up, revolutionising the care sector of the future. Founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers, our digital marketplace connects care seekers to their dream care home.
Loading application form
Already working at Lottie?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.