Salary: £50-80k + Equity
Location: London, Old Street
Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week at Lottie’s HQ
Lottie is a free service that helps families find their loved ones the best care home to thrive in later life. The company is backed by leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 within London and has since grown to be England-wide and one of the UK’s most visited websites in the social care industry. To date, Lottie has supported tens of thousands of families navigate the stressful care system and helped hundreds of elderly people begin their next chapter in their dream Lottie care home.
Following early success, Lottie’s marketplace will shortly be expanding UK-wide and will also introduce retirement living onto the platform. Beyond this, Lottie will launch several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a CRM, data insights tool and family portal.
Lottie has been founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers and building the later living sector of the future. Will comes from a background working in the healthcare industry, having most recently spent 5-years at CBRE where he established himself as one of the UK's leading social care advisers and Chris Donnelly founded Verb Brands, the UK’s leading luxury digital agency.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join what is already an excellent Engineering function. It’s a young team and there’s ample opportunity to have impact and develop your career within a fast growing Tech company. We value autonomy and empower our Engineers to take responsibility and contribute to product decisions.
We have a modern tech stack and have already built 3 separate products - Our marketplace, an exciting Saas product and our soon to launch Seniorcare product. We've also started building internal tools to supercharge our customer-facing and partner-facing teams.
We want to help bring technology to every corner of the care home sector to improve the experiences of care-seekers, residents and care homes… and our Engineering team is central to our mission.
What you’ll do
- Help build our technology from the ground up.
- Work across the full stack to build out our market leading products.
- Contribute to decision making while collaborating with the wider product team.
- Work with the PM to help review user feedback and build user driven products.
- Own the development of new features from conception to completion.
Who we’re looking for
- Prior experience with our stack - React and Laravel.
- Specific experience with Next JS would be a big plus.
- Enjoys working in cross functional teams - PMs, UX, Designers and Data.
- Product focused and empathetic towards the users of our product.
- Willing to contribute to ideation and prioritisation.
- You enjoy being part of technical discussions trying to find solutions.
What you’ll get from us
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week.
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays.