Location: London, Old Street
Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week at Lottie’s HQ
Lottie is a free service that helps families find their loved ones the best care home to thrive in later life. The company is backed by leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 within London and has since grown to be England-wide and one of the UK’s most visited websites in the social care industry. To date, Lottie has supported tens of thousands of families navigate the stressful care system and helped hundreds of elderly people begin their next chapter in their dream Lottie care home.
Following early success, Lottie’s marketplace will shortly be expanding UK-wide and will also introduce retirement living onto the platform. Beyond this, Lottie will launch several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a CRM, data insights tool and family portal.
Lottie has been founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers and building the later living sector of the future. Will comes from a background working in the healthcare industry, having most recently spent 5-years at CBRE where he established himself as one of the UK's leading social care advisers and Chris Donnelly founded Verb Brands, the UK’s leading luxury digital agency.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our growing marketing team here at Lottie. This is an exciting and challenging position that requires strategic thinking combined with creativity and a willingness to get your hands dirty. You will be given autonomy in your work from day one, though with guidance and training.
You will own this channel within the business and be the leading figure in driving growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquiring new customers to nurturing retention and encouraging reactivation.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and programs.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns to deliver engagement, retention & conversion.
- Be comfortable with audience selection, segmentation & analysis.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to ensure workloads & deadlines are managed efficiently.
- Own plan and implement testing strategies using A/B and multivariate tests, including reporting and interpreting results.
- Be responsible for analysing data and regularly presenting insights to leadership and the wider team.
Who we’re looking for
- Confidence with managing, creating and executing email campaigns
- Understand the importance of segmentation to ensure we’re speaking to the right people
- Experienced with A/B and Multivariate testing
- Self-starter and proactive in getting things done with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
What you’ll get from us
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays.