Location: Lottie HQ - London, Old Street
Office Policy: Hybrid Remote - 2 core days per week at Lottie’s HQ
Lottie is a free service that helps families find their loved ones the best care home to thrive in later life. The company is backed by leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 within London and has since grown to be England-wide and one of the UK’s most visited websites in the social care industry. To date, Lottie has supported tens of thousands of families navigate the stressful care system and helped hundreds of elderly people begin their next chapter in their dream Lottie care home.
Following early success, Lottie’s marketplace will shortly be expanding UK-wide and will also introduce retirement living onto the platform. Beyond this, Lottie will launch several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a CRM, data insights tool and family portal.
Lottie has been founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers and building the later living sector of the future. Will comes from a background working in the healthcare industry, having most recently spent 5-years at CBRE where he established himself as one of the UK's leading social care advisers and Chris Donnelly founded Verb Brands, the UK’s leading luxury digital agency.
Do you have a passion for helping people and having a positive impact on the world? Would you like to help us to support & celebrate later life? At Lottie, we cherish our elderly and we’re looking for some incredible people to help us on our mission to elevate later life! If that hasn't tempted you, how about the opportunity to work towards an incredibly rewarding mission with one of the fastest growing HealthTech startups.
Lottie is actively seeking people to join as Customer Service Executives (Trainee Care Experts) to join our rapid growing Customer Care Team. We are hiring multiple people!
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for supporting Lottie’s key customers, namely the families of those looking for a care home for their loved one.
- Have in depth discussions with families about care requirements and the best care home options.
- Respond to customers enquiries including brochure and shortlist requests.
- After a few weeks of training you will act on live enquiries and speak to customers and partners over the phone.
- Produce care home consultation and comparison reports.
- Record and keep enquiries up to date.
- Deliver an outstanding service from first contact through to placement.
Who we’re looking for
- A passion for helping and having a positive impact on people's lives.
- Have an eagerness to learn and be open to constructive feedback.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
What you’ll get from us
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week.
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays.