Reporting to: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Hybrid Office Policy with 2 core days per week at Lottie’s London Bridge HQ
Salary: 30-40k dependent on experience
Lottie is a free service that helps families find their loved ones the best care home to thrive in later life. The company is backed by leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 within London and has since grown to be England-wide and one of the UK’s most visited websites in the social care industry. To date, Lottie has supported tens of thousands of families navigate the stressful care system and helped hundreds of elderly people begin their next chapter in their dream Lottie care home.
Following early success, Lottie’s marketplace will shortly be expanding UK-wide and will also introduce retirement living onto the platform. Beyond this, Lottie will launch several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a CRM, data insights tool and family portal.
Lottie has been founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers and building the later living sector of the future. Will comes from a background working in the healthcare industry, having most recently spent 5-years at CBRE where he established himself as one of the UK's leading social care advisers and Chris Donnelly founded Verb Brands, the UK’s leading luxury digital agency.
We are looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our growing marketing team here at Lottie. You will be given autonomy in your work from day one, though with guidance and training. You will be responsible for paid media activities and ensure the KPIs are met. We currently have 2 established channels - Google Ads and Facebook Ads (so experience in running these will be essential) but you will have a pivotal role in finding Lottie’s next big growth driver and scale it.
What you will be doing:
- You have experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads is essential - other platforms very welcomed)
- You are familiar with experimentation using A/B and multivariate tests, including reporting and interpreting results
- Passionate about using data to understand customers and increase conversion rates across channels
- Proactive attitude and commercial mind-set
- Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights
- Growth mindset - someone who’s always eager to learn
This is an exciting and challenging position that requires strategic thinking combined with creativity and a willingness to get your hands dirty. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a significant Paid Media budget across Google Ads and Facebook Ads initially, with a scope of scaling other platforms
- You will be comfortable dialling up spend across top performing activities and be able to recommend optimisations as appropriate
- Exploring other digital marketing channels such as, programmatic display, affiliates and Spotify, trying to find our next big growth driver
- Producing reports and tracking campaign performance for paid media channels, so that we can allocate spend most effectively
- Ability to manage all parts of a paid media campaign - keyword research, audience creation, copywriting, bidding, creative briefs, etc
- You will be able to optimise paid activities not just for in platform metrics, but for full funnel metrics
What's in it for you?
- Remote working 3 days a week, London office based 2 days a week
- The company has a generous EMI share scheme that all team members will participate in ensuring that everyone within the company owns part of the company and together we can work hard behind our mission to protect and support the elderly community.
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows.
- Frequent company socials with quarterly team events
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus bank holidays