Reporting to: James Payne
Location: Hybrid / Remote
Department: Product & Tech
Salary: £60 - 80k depending on experience
Lottie is a free service that helps families find their loved ones the best care home to thrive in later life. The company is backed by leading Venture Capital Funds including Accel and Kindred, as well as global tech executives including Tom Blomfield (Founder of Monzo Bank) and Dave Wascha (CTO of Zoopla).
Lottie launched in August 2021 within London and has since grown to be England-wide and one of the UK’s most visited websites in the social care industry. To date, Lottie has supported tens of thousands of families navigate the stressful care system and helped hundreds of elderly people begin their next chapter in their dream Lottie care home.
Following early success, Lottie’s marketplace will shortly be expanding UK-wide and will also introduce retirement living onto the platform. Beyond this, Lottie will launch several other pioneering technology products aimed at elevating later life, including a CRM, data insights tool and family portal.
Lottie has been founded by brother duo, Will and Chris Donnelly, with a mission of empowering care seekers and building the later living sector of the future. Will comes from a background working in the healthcare industry, having most recently spent 5-years at CBRE where he established himself as one of the UK's leading social care advisers and Chris Donnelly founded Verb Brands, the UK’s leading luxury digital agency.
Stack and products:
The current version of our consumer-facing website was built from scratch in the second half of 2021 using NextJS, React, Tailwind, hosted on Vercel. It uses Strapi for site content, hosted on AWS. We've also started building internal tools to supercharge our customer-facing and partner-facing teams. And we're only just getting started; we want to help bring technology to every corner of the care home sector to improve the experiences of care-seekers, residents and care homes.
- A unique opportunity to join a team of exceptional engineers, trusted to take ownership and make decisions quickly.
- Be relentlessly resourceful to solve problems and find smarter solutions than the status quo.
- Build our technology from the ground up.
- Improve our existing products based on user feedback and requirements.
Who you are:
- We're looking for a JS engineer to join our small engineering team.
- Ideal candidates would be mid-to-senior level, with 2-5 years of experience.
- Location: UK time zone preferred.